Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What = Me

My life, like that of most people, seems to be a conglomeration of a handful of really good stories mashed together with dull, average, everyday life. For reasons that may be obvious, I, like most people, like to focus on the good stories and forget the other stuff. So when I started this blog, I thought of what I considered a "greatest hits" of my stories, condensed them down into cryptic one-sentence descriptions, and included the resulting list in my "About Me" section (seen to the right). Several people have asked me to write the whole stories out, and since the total number of people who read this blog is not significantly more than "several" I have decided to comply.

Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to add links to the "About Me" section of the side bar. So I have added a page called "About Me." The link for it is at the top right. As I write the stories, I will link them on that list.

First up "I Have Managed To Touch a Shark"

No comments:

Post a Comment